During a 1-hour design coaching session you can ask me any questions you have about your home, such as:
what colour should I paint my walls?
how should I arrange the furniture?
how do I make my main floor flow better?
what updates should I do vs. what could I keep?
how can I organize this area better?
what can I do with the guest bedroom so the in-laws won’t stay long?
Seriously though, a 1-hour coaching session via video chat is a great way to get personalized designer advice at a fraction of the cost. I’ll be able to help you make the vision for your home a reality while saving money by making the right decisions the first time around.
Here’s how it works:
We’ll connect via FaceTime or Skype or Zoom or Duo or GoogleHangouts - whichever video chat works best for you on your phone, tablet or laptop so you can walk me through your home and give me a tour of the space we’ll chat about. You can ask me as many questions as you like within one hour and I’ll answer them the best I can on the spot, and follow up with any sourcing/suggestions by email afterward.
If this sounds good to you:
1. Add the 1-Hr Design Coaching to your cart and pay via secure Stripe payment system.
2. Fill out the form that goes with the Checkout Cart to tell me your contact info and a little bit about your challenge.
3. I'll email you within 24 hours (Mon-Sat) to arrange a good time to set up our video phone call.
4. We'll chat on video so I can see your space and understand from you what you need and want. So make sure you have a phone or tablet or laptop with a camera so you can walk me through your space.
5. I'll follow up with an email outlining what we discussed and include directions for any suggested DIY ideas and/or any links to furnishings, decor or colour sources.
If you’re looking for more detailed help with your space (ex. a design board that will help you visualize your refresh or if you need more than one hour of coaching) the e-fresh design option is probably just what you need.
Thanks so much for contacting me. I look forward to meeting and working with you.